Saturday, March 14, 2009

March stuff

My mom took Walker for 2 days and I hate to admit that although I did sorta miss him....it was a glorious break! No one to say...you make my coffee now mommy and the general Napoleon-dictator tendencies that most 2/3 yrs. old have combined with Caleb's sense of mischief criminal behaviour lately...have made for some interesting moments. Although I complain, I am thankful to be able to stay at home with them. As I speak Caleb is throwing a fit ....he's smart now, he previously would throw himself backwards hitting his head on the floor but now he throws his head back half way and then leans forward until forehead hits the ground. If I "get on" to Walker he'll yell "Walker's in twouble" and throws himself on the timeout chair. Walker noticed my dad painted their front door "where's your white door Nana...it's black" He wants to live with Nana/Poppa...eats whatever he request even if he changes his mind she doesn't make him eat his 1st requesst, took an hour bath in the middle of the day just b/c he wanted to...I'm happy he has people who make him feel loved and special although did feel bad for him when i picked him up..he cried most of the way home.."me no want you...mommmy. Me want nana" over and over.....glad my self esteem doesn't rest with him :)

I'm glad Coleman and Olivia have each other..of course they fight but in general remind me of my brother and I growing up and playing together. Olivia just asked when is Coleman coming home from a sleepover?...not for an hr...what can i do without him for annnn hhrrr. Walker has been walking up to them and wacking them..Coleman does hit back...but said the other day "don't return evil for evil..." They each picked out a laundry basket...and i've started putting their clothes in it and they put them up...not quite like i would but it's a help...hopefully i'll be consistent with it. Caleb loves them both and they are able to make him happy while i'm cooking most days.

April is a baking wonder...it's a great trade...she uses the mixer I haven't used in 6-7 yrs. and she sends me baked goods...I think I got the better deal. Ok, Zoey is cracking me up....pic of pink/Dr. Seuss hair, and pregnant octomom picture...........priceless

Everything is starting to bloom. The cherry tree outside my kitchen window...is starting to have buds...looks like snow, my jane magnolia, I love it. Still enjoying Andy's sermon on hope....and the discussions that follow. Still praying for patience and wisdom

Fun run fundraiser was this week at the kids school. It's so cute to see them get so excited to run...they take their job very seriously.

Caleb has finally started to drink out of a sippy cup everyday...April sent a BAG of sippy cups so we have tried several.

No comments:

Post a Comment