Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walker's 3rd birthday party was today. He loved his construction truck cake. He looked at it all last night, first thing this morning, and showed everyone who came to the house. He was excited about every aspect of his birthday experience--his joy was great even though I didn't do as much as I did for the older kids. He loved his garbage truck, boat, and airplane and played with them all afternoon. We had a nice afternoon visiting on the deck until Coleman's baseball game. It was his first game and he had a good game..an out, some good throws, double, run...and he had a good time although it is getting more competitive so that of course makes me nervous. Nice that Nana, Poppa, April, Uncy, Zoey could make it. I worked at my old clinic Friday and liked it...of course it wasn't a stressful day so I may not have like it as much if had been one of those days....thinking about working there part-time if I can figure out child care of the kiddos. Enjoying the great weather...cool but been sitting on the deck doing homework with the kids. Paul took Olivia out on a date tonight...they went to the Artrageous Potter and painted a teddy bear and then went to her favorite Chinese restaurant and she ended up the night with me. Didn't do much for St. Patrick's Day...green pancakes (questionable ? but turned out OK) and St. Patrick's tattoos before school and of course green on....

No comments:

Post a Comment