Thursday, May 21, 2009

End of the Year Activites


Wow~ we have been slammed with end of the year activites. I had alot of school volunteering projects to finish. I was able to do both publishing book/parties for Coleman and Olivia's class. It is a "big deal" I have found out for the kids/parents/memories but no one likes to sign up to do the work so since I have 4 kids the odds were I needed to figure out how to do publishing. Nikki (Jack's mom) helped calm me down when the first few (our boys ) books had the pages falling out. I didn't want people to ask "Who in the heck was in charge of publishing this year? These are horrible" B/c of course, I hate to lead....but I was with women who didn't like to be in charge either so still not sure how I became in charge but it went amazingly well for both classess andpages didn't fall out. Although, I did go home and hot glue 6 books that had some loose pages. The school had bought a new binding machine and the school bought a laminator like mine b/c our front art work turned out so well using it and I heard using the iron was horrible. Both parties went well with no complaints (at least to my face ) and no major typos...but I guess they could volunteer next year- ha. Glad to have the knowledge and next year will be a breeze. Paying my dues and I appreciate my mom and I'm glad I get to be involved and do projects like this. Coleman's book was "ABC all about Me" book and Olivia was "What I Want to Be When I Grow Up"

MY BOYS

No comments:

Post a Comment