Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Walker

Walker was gone to Aunt April's house and came back with this creation. " I make Mommy happy?" and when I told him he was getting to go to Hastings Garden for playgroup he said " you make me happy too, mommy" Other "Walker-isms"..."What are you doing , mommy?" "I'm playing with your hair" "It's not toy hair-it's my hair" Asking me/paul/nana/april/poppa "What are you doin?" even though it's evident what we are doing...eating, driving a car ...so now we say "i'm flying an airplane, eating worms, shopping for groceries" and he'll grin and say "i'm playing in the dirt" and this goes back and forth either at the table while we are eating or driving. He is always asking "What are you doing?" and "Are you happy?"...over and over so we started asking him the same and his response is "Stop bothering me" or "Are you messin' with me?" Mother's Day was nice...sweet home made cards from all the kids , clean house , and time to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment