Friday, January 29, 2010

snow



I hurried home from work on Thurs. I was treating a pt on top of a mountain~the one I drive thru a creek to get to his house...but the view is worth it. The snow was covering everything so I cut his treatment short and headed back home thru the snow so my dad could also get home. The kids were out in the snow by 4:30 and we were officially snowed/iced in Friday morning when we woke up. Walker and Coleman were the snow troopers staying hours outside while I was fearing frost bite for them. They slid down the hill over and over exclaiming "this is the best day ever ...I'm glad I live on a hill" Sadly, I only went down the hill 3x and pulled arm/ab muscles I didn't know I had but I laughed more at the kids squealing as they plunged down the hill esp when they starting going down on the plastic play/slide cube...you'd have to see it to understand. We would go out 2-3 x day...even Caleb wanted to go out going to get his shoes, hat , coat..alll of which he tried to say and come back in for hot choc, games, movies. I feel like I gained 10 lbs in the 3-4 days we were in. It was nice to relax knowing you couldn't go anywhere...but by Monday afternoon...I took all 4 kids to Kroger and Walmart with Nana asking if I was crazy but we needed to see civilization again.





Caleb finally made peace with the snow and had a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment