Friday, September 17, 2010

my bday and old fash day 2010

I had a great bday- the kids were sweet and made wonderful cards. Colemna used his money to buy a card and bought me earrings. I tried to talk him out of spending his money but he spent about $30 and said "it's ok mom, you are worth it" lordy, makes me tear up. Olivia and Walker's cards were thoughtful and creative also.

walker- I got to go to Old Fashion Day at Walker's school and we had fun but he didn't want me to leave. I left him with Mrs. Diane (his fave) and when I walked around I didn't see him with her. I walked around to where I parked my car and there he was standing alone at the fence waiting for me with big tears running down his face-whewww, killing me not to cry, smile and wave and cry once I get in he car.

No comments:

Post a Comment