Wednesday, September 8, 2010

sayins'

Caleb sayin's "no", "stop it NOW"," shut up" ....(no one is fessin' up to this one) , "you want a piece of me" he's mean mean but then sweet sweet...says, horses in the barn, I go to school..go away mommy, "walker's boo-tee", mommy's boo-tee, coleman's boo-tee..and just add pee or poop to that ...I put him in time and he yells "bad mommy!" ??



walker- will you walk me in mommy and not drop me off....will you hold my hand..stands at the door and kisses and hugs me and watches with his big brown eyes as I walk off. All your questions....I can't answer...endless questions.."why"
.

Olivia-While the boys are outside chasing each other with swords yelling, and causing a ruckus outside...I'll find her inside...quietly cutting things out for paperdolls, coloring, making things for her friends and teachers....she is working on being neater and yesterday made her bed (looked great like I had done it) and gone the extra mile to pick up and organize her room. This a.m. wanted to take out her trash and made her bed



coleman- Walker former mmo teacher Mrs. Pam telling me Coleman jumped up to help her dghtr Courtney who spilt her milk and got her some paper towels and asked if she needed anything else. A boyscout mom, said he asked her how her boys were enjoying boyscouts and had a polite conversation with her- she was impressed with his manners-so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment