Sunday, November 14, 2010

happy fall yall-pumpkins, halloween, sicknesses

One of Calebs fave-dancing in the chair




Poor pumpkin, sick in my bed




hanging out at church while liv in choir




Nana's bday




Watching the Qizard of Oz-lions , tigers, and bears




breathing treatments :(





Short time liked wearing gloves





Caleb and Live-sickies in my bed





boyscout bike derby





Awanas dress up





cracks me up, my hat and glasses





Halloween party at school



oh lord,,,sickness bug has hit..missed church for 6 wks. We actually had to skip trick or treating b/c of sick kids but had alot of prior halloween festivities I hid candy around the house to let them trick or treat. Coleman was a vampire, Liv was a cowgirl, Walker was a cowboy, Caleb was a pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment