Saturday, April 24, 2010

caleb's hair cut

My goal was surfer boy...but now thinking it's WAY too long

Had to break out the sucker and by now she is
cutting Walker and Caleb's hair together in
between Caleb swatting her and squealing
Afro boy- mid shearing- so sweet
to let her cut his hair so Caleb wouldn't be afraid

Both younger boys got a haircut. Walker was so sweet to stand by the lady and let her run the razor through his hair so Caleb could see it and stop yelling...Caleb wanted the lady to do Walker's hair after every cut of his hair. Caleb's hair was so beautiful and i know I sound a little kooky saying that but the pit of my stomach hurt to watch his hair come off...even thought it was time...so much for me letting it grow to his shoulders. Another milestone reached...sigh but thankful he is reaching milestones after his not so easy delivery and the fear of me losing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment