Thursday, February 18, 2010

st george island part 2-way down

trip down:

Coleman had been throwing up/and big d prior to leaving so I dramamined him up b/c he gets car sick and in hopes he could sleep and not throw up in the car. Mission accomplished ....however and this is where the blog is just for my memory and not the for others b/c it's gross. Walker soon says south of Atlanta "mommy, I have water in my poopy in my underwear" which I say "When?, not now? right?" and he says "right now" Pull over in a toys r us parking lot to change him and as i pull down his pants and he cries I'm pooping again as explosive fire hydrant D flies out and covers the parking lot next to the van. I'm trying to stand to block anyone seeing him hoping they don't call the police. Thus begins about 10 more x on the way down with the children immodium packed somewhere but other than that it was uneventful :)

1 comment: