Thursday, February 18, 2010

st george part 3


This is when it's worth the packing, the 7 hr drive....to see the THAT bridge that I've seen for 16 years, drive the last 30 min right by the ocean (although it was dark this time but I know it was there, the smell of the ocean) to wake up and drink coffee looking at the sunrise and the beach/ocean. Ahhhhhhhhhh, I disengage from my life....the stress, work, schedule and the biggest decisions are how much coffee to drink, to walk to the beach or ride bikes, let the kids eat ice cream b4 dinner?-sure, and to spend time with the kids/family/ and play. Playing games, collecting shells, riding bikes, visiting with other family down here, great food...and for some reason I'm going to bed early...usually asleep b4 10 and up by 7..not sure why but it works. But regular life contin with time outs...as I speak all 4 kids are in time out -haha and I've cleaned up explosive d from chest-toe in his crib from Caleb and cleaned up Coleman's throw up Wed. morning at 6 (strange virus...hadn't thrown up since Sun). but wouldn't change a thing minus the virus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment